Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter



We walked past the big Catholic church on 84th and Park, where the line to get in stretched almost around the block, and headed to Central Park for our Easter Sunday communion. We couldn't have asked for a prettier day.
















Camille brushing her teeth earlier that morning.







Sorry about this video, at some point I thought Camille was going to fall off her step ladder, so it's a little shaky. I thought it was worth posting anyway, just to show how well she's brushing those teeth!



We went to a restaurant after the park, where Camille worked on a bit of baguette (hands-down her favorite food) for a while.

6 comments:

  1. Good Grief your child is a sweetie! She is doing a great job brushing those teeth I am impressed! I love that you and I make the EXACT chicka chicka noise to get them to brush haha, it works though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camille pousse comme un champignon,et déjà les premiers soins dentaires, c'est incroyable les progrès de cette petite,
    c'est une vraie DINGREVILLE!!!
    où va-t-elle s'arrêter
    bravo CAMILLE (et sa maman attentionnée)
    merçi Steph pour ces belles photos printanières.
    Vive le printemps 2010 avec notre petite fleur qui s'épanouit au milieu de la nature.
    bisous à tous Annie Philippe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love her in the Easter dress!!! It's perfect! It looks like it was such a good day--so springy. I want to watch that toothbrushing video so bad but my computer won't allow it. It did allow the baguette one which is awesome. Julia would probably LOVE a big fat baguette too. We just need some teeth over here. We miss you guys so much! I heard she is saying Ami and that is SO cute! I can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How precious! She looks like a spring flower in her Easter dress. Like Niki, I can't get the toothbrushing video, but how smart! Miss you all so much. Can't wait for May!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word she is so precious!!!! I can not wait for you both to get here in May!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Stephi, love that dress. She is so adorable. Hope I get to see you both in May. Kisses to Camille!

    ReplyDelete