Monday, October 3, 2011

The move

Following are some pictures of our move from New York to Albuquerque. Camille and I spent a couple of weeks in Asheville in between, while Rémi took care of the move. 

On the airplane.

My grandmother met us at the Atlanta airport with my Dad, and drove to Asheville with us.

In Asheville, where we stayed with my parents and spent a lot of time with my older sister and her family. 

My little sister came to visit too during our trip. Here she and Camille are playing in a tent my parents set up in their playroom.



The two cousins at the Nature Center.

Mimi and Pops' house in Black Mountain (just outside of Asheville) has a great big porch.

Then we flew to meet Rémi in Albuquerque.

We stayed at a corporate apartment for the first three weeks, the pool was awesome.

My parents came to visit for a week during that time, to help out. 




We did some playgrounding,

 
Hiking


 And other miscellaneous suburban stuff.

And at the beginning of September, baby Maggie was born!


Pictures of the new house coming next, and Camille's new preschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment