Monday, December 14, 2009

Family Christmas

Since we'll be traveling over the holidays, we opened our Christmas gifts as a family early this year, on Saturday night. I'm happy to report we totally hit the jackpot with Camille's gifts, she adores her first baby doll (she is her mother's daughter), and she likes her other toys pretty well too. I got Rémi a "geek clock" and a ninja umbrella, as well as a backpack and some sweaters, he gave me a shopping spree. After I shopped for myself I put everything away and I had kinda forgotten all I had bought, so it was a surprise for me too.



Camille going to town on her presents.


Baby doll love.


The clock. It really is geeky, but so is Rémi (in the coolest way possible).


With the Ninja Umbrella - at least now no one will bother him on the subway.


New shirt.


We also went to Rockefeller Center that day and saw the big tree. It was so cold!


5 comments:

  1. What great pictures! What a fun time. Camille really loves her new baby...she is her mother's daughter! We will miss you so much at Christmas but are so thankful for the time we had at Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful time in France. I know they are sooooo excited about meeting Camille. Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephi, Remi and Camille, I love the video with the refrig magnets. She looks like they each have names and a role to play in her little scenario. What an amazing little girl you have blessed us with. Love you guys, have a great trip and wonderful Christmas. Can't wait to see you in January.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the geek clock on thinkgeek.com and I thought it was pretty cool. The ninja umbrella is the best though, where did you find it? So cool !

    Anyway, have a safe trip to France and enjoy your time there !

    Bisous

    Matthieu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your first family Christmas! How exciting to watch her get into all the stuff you picked for her. I can't wait for ours!
    I love the doll video, she just loves her so much! We will have to have a play date for the two dolls. Did you name her yet?
    Miss you guys already, hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you can just go to Rockefeller Center later in the day! I hereby plan on pretending that I live in NYC when I read your blog! Love that you had your first family Christmas in your cozy apartment in the city!

    ReplyDelete