Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday shuffle

We're back home from Georgia, where we spent some time with my family over the Thanksgiving holiday. We celebrated Thanksgiving on Saturday with my extended family and we celebrated Christmas the day before with just the original Stephenses plus husbands and babies. It was such a nice time, Camille was appropriately adored by all my family, and Rémi and I had a chance to love on our cutest little niece, Julia. (Camille did her share of loving on Julia too, come to think of it.) We celebrated Christmas so early because we are off to France in mid December and won't return until January 7. Camille was so spoiled by my family, especially her Mimi and Pops. I think her favorite toy so far is her wagon push toy, which she about wore out in my parents' basement. Just the autonomy this girl has been waiting for, finally she can race across the room on her two legs. Here are some pictures and videos of our excellent holiday.


Playing in the hallway.


I love this little curl!


Wherever Camille went, Mimi and Pops weren't far behind.


Opening Presents!



Quality time with the babies.


Push toy!

Aunt Niki is so funny.


Holiday cheer


The Mamas and the Papas


And the Mimi and the Pops.



Happy Family.


4 comments:

  1. C'est époustouflant comme Camille ressemble à son père et à sa tatie Chloé.
    Comme Julia est adorablement chapeautée avec son joli beret rouge.
    Nous sommes très heureux de voir notre belle famille aussi bien unie et heureuse.
    Papy Philippe et mamie Annie impatients

    ReplyDelete
  2. What! I missed this! I thought it was still the walking video. Not a good excuse, I know. I am just so behind on commenting. I love all these pictures, especially that little curl!! I had such a wonderful weekend with you guys. I only wish we could have been there longer.

    I guess this means I need to post now. You have posted 3 or 4 times since I did. This new blog is totally showing me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, I love your bangs! Your hair looks great! I know, I know so much more I could have commented on here but yet this I think will be nice for you to hear:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fun times! Cami did/does love that push toy.. and she is so cute pushing it too! I'm so glad you all got to celebrate Christmas together! I love the Stephen's family photo! Everyone looks so great! I hope you all have fun in France! I'm sure you will! Can't wait to see photos from that trip!

    ReplyDelete