Thursday, September 16, 2010

Summer Recap: Part 2, the long layover





Remi went to Australia at the end of July for 10 days, so Camille and I decided to go to Atlanta in the meantime, and meet him in Albuquerque. We were able to see my parents, grandparents and sisters.


The complete cultural immersion works like a charm on her English, it seems that, all things considered, we needn't have worried.


Cracking up with Mimi, typically.


With Pops on a motorcycle, typically.


I love this picture.


Here's the real one, with my Grandaddy and his wife Ernie, three of my cousins on the right, Daniel, Jordan and Chase, and my Aunt Susan kneeling in front of my Grandaddy.


Mutual affection.


Eating with her Great Grandmother.


Here she did some dancing with my cousin Dave.


Happy baby in the car.


Look at that guilty expression.


The two cousins really played well together.


At the pool with Mimi, I love this picture. Niki has the coolest pool close to her house with fountains and beautiful mountains in the background. We were only able to stay a few minutes before it started pouring, you can see the impending storm in this picture.

2 comments:

  1. oh, looks like so much fun! I think it's great that the cousins are so close in age and can play so well together!

    funny, you mentioned the storm, cause I noticed the clouds and wondered how long you all swam.

    ReplyDelete