Thursday, November 18, 2010

Of Late

 While in Macon for my grandfather's funeral, we had some good time with my family (here with Pops). I took this picture through a screen door, that's why it looks so cool.

Camille hanging out on my Mema's  beautiful embroidered couch.

Fun time with Aunt Kiki and Jooyah.

At Mimi and Pops' house, Camille helped carve the pumpkin. I think she was a little grossed out when she looked inside.

"Let's just keep that top on there."

 Back at home and headed to school on a rainy day.

Camille had her first ballet class last week.


 
Practicing at home before.

She's was so great in class, a natural.

Here we are at the playground one cold morning.




Not sure if this is how the balance beam works.

On the double slide with Papa.



Our local playground got a nod from Rick Moody in the NY Times here.

Representin'

Fall in Prospect Park

8 comments:

  1. Bravo à la future danseuse étoile, je vois que Camille apprend très vite ses leçons de danse classique.
    Steph on aimerai aussi te voir sur les photos.
    J'adore la dernière photo du petit champignon perdu au milieu d'un tapis d'automne.
    Merçi Steph pour cet intemède automnal chaleureux.
    Annie Philippe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Stephi this might be my favorite post so far!!! I love the ballet so precious can you please bring it home so we can see her dance in it!! I think she is turning out more and more like her aunt jamyamy!!! I love the park pictures to. But the one where she is in the rain jacket is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! So precious! Such a fearless little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephi and Remi, what great memories. Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Love ya, Pops

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture of her in the ballet studio is ADORABLE, maybe...the sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephi, I too love this post. It all looks like so much fun. I also love the ballet studio photo.. it reminds me of my first class.. oh such good times ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We miss you!!!!! We love the dancing video too. Julia and I have been watching it over and over. Camille is the cutest little ballerina I've ever seen. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julia also keeps quoting you too. "Jolie!" (in the dance one) and "whoo" (after Camille slides).

    ReplyDelete