Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Girl


Day 1.


Day 365.

Unbelievably, a year has gone by since Camille was born. There just isn't a new or fresh way to describe how I feel about that. What a year, is all I can say. What. A. Year. I'm not going to attempt a photo summary of the last year either, since we've taken 4,384 pictures of the girl to date, and I'm just not up for the edit. Here are some shots of her birthday. My parents came in town for the big event, and thoroughly spoiled Camille. Her gift from them was her "own room." For those of you who don't speak New Yorkese, that means we've curtained off a portion of our room for her to have a little nursery. I'll post pictures of it when it's done, it's so adorable. She also got a beautiful gold necklace from Rémi's parents and other presents from our sweet family and friends, we've had cards and packages coming all week. What a lucky, loved little-one-year-old.



Carrot cake, yummy.


This is one of her awesome presents, it sings and lights up and even teaches her Spanish! Trilingual baby.


Those three are so crazy about each other. We had so much fun with Mimi and Pops, can't wait to see them again in March!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Happy Birthday Sweetie!!! How unbelievable that it's been a year. (and four days, technically) Doesn't that seem crazy that just over a year ago you guys were coming home from the hospital?
    I love that picture of you three on her birthday. And the last one too. I am so happy that Mom and Dad got to be there for her birthday but also very jealous. Just keep showing her my picture and telling her I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Camille! Such a big deal that she is one now! Way to go Mom and Dad...after the first year it's a total breeze...(yeah right) but it is alot easier:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Camille! I can't believe it's been a year already! Man, time does fly by! I love that last photo of her with your parents Stephi! It is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow a year already!! when Niki told me that I was floored! Congratulations to you all. She is precious!

    ReplyDelete