Friday, February 19, 2010


Another overload of pictures and videos of Camille doing her thing (growing and changing so fast!) I can't seem to keep a dam on this media river, so I'm just gonna let it flow. Here's what we've been up to.


On Super bowl Sunday, we went for crepes at our friends' apartment, Greg and Louis. I just like this picture because Remi looks like such a tough guy, and Camille the opposite.


Camille and I often go to our neighborhood library where there is a great kids' section upstairs. Usually it's just the two of us and whatever nice library employee is working and sometimes we get lucky and meet a new friend, either way Camille has the run of the place. This time she found this cool climbing toy/bookshelf to play on.










I did it! I bought a leash for my kid. At least this leash has a cuddly friend backpack that she can put on and instantly forget its there. I don't think I need to comment on the obvious metaphor associated with my choice of animal strapped to her back (but then, I just did.)






She's also SO into bags lately, backpacks, purses, shopping bags, anything she can fill up and drag around, she loves. She's also started to pretend she's leaving once the bag is full, she walks towards the door and says goodbye to me. Cracks me up.




We went to the Met for V-day, the admission buttons were the sweetest pink color. We ate lunch in the cafeteria and let Camille run around a little.




Then we came home and gave Camille a crayon for the first time, she sure liked it, even if she didn't really get it.






My parents gave Camille a book with their recorded voices, you can see how she felt about that when she first heard it.




And here's the girl bonding with the dog. He's such a good old guy, he just takes it all laying down.




6 comments:

  1. That first picture is so great! She looks a lot like her mom in that one. And remi looks a lot like he's a hitman. How funny that she has just sprouted out of that fleece suit. She is getting SO tall!
    I love the crayon video! I was wondering how those worked out. I couldn't get any of the other videos to work but I will keep trying. I really want to see the backpack one.
    I miss you guys so much! Can't wait til March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo Camille pour tous ces progès lectuer écriture paroles escalade...
    Plein de moment de ta vie que ta maman nous fait partager
    merci Steph
    Bisous à tous les trois (quatre avec WILL qui contribue aussi à l'épanouissement de notre petite fille adorée qui nous manque).

    Annie Philippe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys I am just trying to see if your commentor (commentator?) is working because Annie was asking me how to do it. Love your pictures and your movies and your baby enough to comment twice, though. And you guys, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get over how big she is getting.. (I think I say that everytime I see a new blog post) but she is just getting so tall!

    Will is so sweet to let her pet him and lay on him! I hope Skyler is that way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is growing up so fast! You need to bring her to visit soon!
    Sometimes you just have to let the media flow and we will sit back and absorb the cuteness that is Camille!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word I can not wait to see you guys these pictures make me a combination of happy and sad because I can not believe I am missing so much of her life. I hate it :( But I love seeing them because she is so precious. I can not believe how smart she is. That is all amazing and she is so coordinated, holy cow. I am just in awe and can not wait till March 10th ish!!!

    ReplyDelete