Monday, March 1, 2010

13 Months Old


Even though New York City just got dumped with 20 inches of snow this weekend, earlier this week we had the tiniest glimpse of spring and we took full advantage.


Camille and I went to our neighborhood playground.


This jacket was a gift from Rémi's godmother. It's just beautiful, and hopefully big enough to still fit her next fall/early winter. (If not, I know a little Swann who will make good use.)








Walking along the river with Nate and some new friends, Fabian and Elisabeth.


Of course, we were cooped up in the apartment plenty also.




This bag had to weigh (at least!) 10 pounds. Bag lady.



Of course, this is not exactly how the monkey is supposed to work. Presumably, her next trick will be learning how to get me into that harness.



Drama.



This head banging against the couch is a new, funny but hopefully short-lived habit.


We went for a walk in a really crowded Central Park.


There were hundreds of kids sledding.









And we came upon this beauty.




Her eyes were limes.

6 comments:

  1. Camille is so darn cute! I love that dress too! It is adorable! And her obsession with bags is perfect for her, since she will grow into loving purses! (which is perfect for a lady!) The hand banging is quite hilarious also! But she is just so cute you can't not love anything she does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vraiement trop mignone notre petite camille; on craque devant miss camille avec son magnifique manteau brodé rose,qu'elle porte comme un manequin de mode.
    merci Steph pour toutes ces merveilleuses photos et vidéo qui nous font chaud au coeur.
    superbe photo de NY sous la neige !
    Boone journée bisous à tous
    Annie Philippe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am just going to comment anyway, even though I can't see all the videos. (What's up, Mac?) That coat is beautiful! It's so cute with her little backpack. I love so many of the pictures but especially that close up of her sweet smile. I can't wait to see her!
    I did get to see the video of her taking her monkey on a walk to the kitchen. That's her little beastie. I love her cute little dress in it too!
    And that snow woman is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing pictures of her - I can't believe how much she has grown! I have been following your blog since you left and I have to say I LOVE being able to see videos now! I am so glad you found my blog. I promise to make it more about people and less about beagles!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a STRONG little one! That bag is bigger than her! I can't wait to take her to the park here! Praying for great weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to tell you that Camille looks so much like her Granddaddy Newsome and reminds me a little of Jimmy. She looks like a sweet child and I know that she gets lots of love from Mimi.

    ReplyDelete