Thursday, March 11, 2010

All about Papa


Chillin.

Camille had some good Papa time this week. When you spend 90% of your time with the same old boring Mama, being with Papa is like the circus coming to town, no matter what you're doing. The three of us went to the playground on Saturday, Remi and Camille had fun on the swings,








and on the slides.




Then they danced around the apartment a little.




I gave Camille one of Remi's old credit cards with his picture on it since she's always trying to get my credit card. She carried it around all day.


And as a side note, this is what happens when you let a 13 month old feed herself a peanut butter sandwich.

5 comments:

  1. Très émouvant d'entendre CAMILLE prononcer pour la première foi
    les mots papa maman.
    pour la tenue à table je pense qu'il y encore des efforts à faire mais avec supermaman pas de problème.
    bisous à tous
    annie philippe

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious, I love how our girls love their daddys! ellen love my crdit card too, she always wants to swipe it at the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first photo of Camille with her arm on Remi's should is just soo very precious! I love that.. = )
    Also, her peanut butter sandwich explosion on her face is impressive.. I've been know to make that kind of mess eating PB&J myself.. there are messy sandwiches to me.. but I do love them! Looks like Camille does too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chillin, that is the perfect caption. They both look so perfectly comfortable just hanging out together - precious! They also make quite the couple on the dance floor. Camille looks very satisfied with the job she did on the peanut butter sandwich. Love all the pics and videos, thanks for sharing. Hope to see you while you are here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that messy peanut butter face! We just miss you guys so much! I need to try to send you a video of me doing the kiki move so she doesn't forget it. I would put it on youtube but it is just to weird.
    I also love the credit card video. Every now and then I say papa in her voice just to make myself laugh.

    ReplyDelete