Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bon Weekend

We had a busy week and a nice slow weekend. Saturday was rainy and we couldn't walk the dog to Central Park (our usual Saturday morning routine). Instead we picked up bagels and stayed in, taking our walk on Sunday instead. Later that afternoon we walked the other way, eastward to the river to see the sunset. It was a beautiful night.



Camille ready to go to the park.



Rémi and Camille enjoying the view at the river.


Yes, I asked a stranger to take this one, and after the usual camera tutorial, I think he did a pretty good job. (Notice Camille's giving me the side-eye)


Evening stroll



Reading Camille's bedtime story.



Lately, Camille has been cracking up every time she burps. I've started imitating her and she thinks that's pretty funny too.

3 comments:

  1. Oh she is so sweet. I just love her so much. Those bedtime story ones made me a little teary. She is just so big sitting on your lap and reading like that.
    And I love all her cute sweaters and the mittens! The girl's got style.
    Can't wait to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog! And that sunset is beautiful! I can't believe how big Camille has gotten either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a big girl! And so sweet to give you her little fake laugh. I'm so appreciate the stranger who took your picture....you look so great! Can't wait to see you and have ALL of you here. We've really missed Remi and look forward to seeing his smiling face.
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete