Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Trying something new

Another day, another new blog. I'm jumping on the blogspot bandwagon because I'm hoping this blog will be easier to update, and that will prompt me to update more often. Also I'm annoyed that I haven't been able to put videos on our old blog. Of course we'll keep the archives alive, so anytime you need a one month old Camille fix, it'll be there for ya.



We took Camille to Central Park on Halloween. Most of the kids in our neighborhood do their Trick or Treating at the shops, all the boutiques along Madison Avenue were giving out candy. So we walked Camille around a while in her monkey suite. As my sister pointed out to me, it's pretty funny to watch her do all her normal stuff, completely oblivious to the fact that she's wearing a monkey suit.



We stopped at Dean and Deluca for cider and cookies.




Monkey girl.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I love it! I have seen these pictures before, but I like having some reading material with it (although Remi's subject line "dance for me monkey" was accurate and concise.) I didn't know you trick-or-treated on Madison Avenue, though! How fun! Camille is such a perfect little monkey. I can't wait to see her and you guys! We heart New Yorkers.

    I think I like this one better. The pictures are bigger and it seems like you can have more fun with the layout. And hey, if it's easier, why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogspot = more updates = more pics of Camille = more happiness on the Internet :)

    Yay ! Can't wait to see the monkey girl and the parents soon in Atlanta !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dig that she had a banana in her pocket! Mira says: "ah ah ah!" ("word" for monkey!)

    ReplyDelete